If you are an Organizational Member of the Yoga Service Council and would like to post an Event, Click Here. If you would like information about becoming an Organizational Member of the Yoga Service Council, Click Here. Please Note: The Yoga Service Council cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information posted in Events, so please be sure to always confirm details with the host organization before registering, paying or attending any Event.
Mindful Meditation Immersion: Inspiring Well-Being from the Inside Out
January 8@7:00 pm-February 5@9:00 pm$25 – $325.00
Five Live Webinar Sessions with Michele Sapanaro
- Learn how to teach Kula’s Mindfulness Meditation based on the 3 Pillars of Practice: Commitment, Consistency, Accumulation
- Develop Teaching Skills for leading groups and guiding students with confidence and authenticity
- Gain skill and knowledge to teach classes meditation practices in a secular manner
- Investigate the obstacles of meditation, brain science of meditation, and explore simple mindful movements to prepare for practice
- Deepen your own practice: Get in touch with your own vulnerability and learn how to view it as a source of power.
- Dates: 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5
- 7 PM – 9 PM
- Mandatory class attendance
- Practice time and homework approximately 2.5 additional hours per week
- Total course approximately 18 hours