If you are an Organizational Member of the Yoga Service Council and would like to post an Event, Click Here. If you would like information about becoming an Organizational Member of the Yoga Service Council, Click Here. Please Note: The Yoga Service Council cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information posted in Events, so please be sure to always confirm details with the host organization before registering, paying or attending any Event.
- This event has passed.
Mindful Meditation Immersion: Module 2: Loving-Kindness
February 26, 2019@7:00 pm-March 19, 2019@8:30 pm$250
Four Live Webinar Sessions with Michele Sapanaro
Dive deep into the practice of Metta:
- In this module, we will explore the Meditation technique of compassion.
- Consider adding this to your foundational meditation practice for keeping an open heart in times of transition and daily life.
- We will delve into the topic of self-love, why we may not think we deserve love, how to work with difficult people and learn to cultivate a sense of equanimity while creating an opportunity to open our hearts.
- We will work with the practices of Tonglen and Loving Kindness: both in a traditional and non-traditional way, as well as explore The Four Faces of Love.
- Dates: 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19
- 7 PM – 8:30 PM
- Mandatory class attendance
- Practice time and homework approximately 2 additional hours per week
- Total course approximately 8 hours
Faculty: Michele Sapanaro (click for bio)