If you are an Organizational Member of the Yoga Service Council and would like to post an Event, Click Here. If you would like information about becoming an Organizational Member of the Yoga Service Council, Click Here. Please Note: The Yoga Service Council cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information posted in Events, so please be sure to always confirm details with the host organization before registering, paying or attending any Event.
- This event has passed.
Mindful Meditation Immersion: Module 3: Working with Emotions in Meditation
April 2@7:00 pm-April 23@8:30 pm$250
Four Live Webinar Sessions with Michele Sapanaro
- Emotions are part of the human experience. To be human is to feel.
- Meditation opens a space for us to see what’s going on in our minds, including the powerful movement of our emotions. We will learn to process, attend, and befriend our emotions.
- In this module, we will be deepening our practical skills of meditation as well as exploring techniques that will offer insight and guidance that can help us understand our emotional patterning and the energy and wisdom our emotions carry.
- Dates: 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23
- 7 PM – 8:30 PM
- Mandatory class attendance
- Practice time and homework approximately 2 additional hours per week
- Total course approximately 8 hours
Faculty: Michele Sapanaro (click for bio)