Practice – Reflect – Connect
Become a Member of the Yoga Service Council Today!
Yoga Service Council Member Organization: Aqua Yoga
Join the Yoga Service Council and become a part of the community working to maximize the effectiveness, sustainability, and impact of individuals and organizations making yoga and mindfulness practices equally accessible to all.
The Yoga Service Council relies on Membership to fund and sustain our programs supporting yoga service across the United States and Beyond. Our programs include the annual Yoga Service Conference, our Best Practices guides, #thepledge, our Blog and much more.
Please support the work of the Yoga Service Council by becoming an Individual, Organizational, Sustaining or Endowment member. The annual cost of membership is $50 for individuals, $150 for organizations, Sustaining Membership at $300 per year, and we offer an Endowment Membership Level at $1,000.
Individual Membership$50 Yearly
- Yoga Service Network (YSN) access
- Yoga Service Council Global Network (YSCGN) Facebook members-only group access
- YSC Newsletter
- FREE access to webinar library
- FREE access to Community Resource Papers
- First-preference consideration for scholarships for all YSC events and online learning
- First-preference consideration for Give Back Yoga Foundation small grants program
- Curated discounts from businesses like Sivana, YogaMate, Earthly Gem Shops, and Ama Scents Soulful Aromatherapy
- And MORE TO COME!
Organizational Member$150 Yearly
- Individual level benefits, PLUS
- The ability to list your workshops, training, and events on the YSC Event Calendar
- Inclusion in the YSC website directory
- Receipt of a discounted rate sponsorship of the annual YSC Conference
- Highlight your organization and events on the YSC Facebook Page and in email blasts.
Sustaining Member$300 Yearly
- Organizational level benefits, PLUS
- YSC Executive Partnership Strategy Lunch Session.
Endowment Member$1000 Yearly
- Sustaining level benefits, PLUS
- Support full annual conference tuition for one person